We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lots of Lucy Love

Lucy donated her hair to Locks of Love today. She has wanted to since she heard about her cousins doing it for their mom, Aunt Christa, who had breast cancer. It was a cute kids salon that painted her nails, curled her hair, put glitter in it, and let her sit on a carousel horse for the cut. She was super nervous, but it turned out very cute.






-











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Bonnie Hynes said...

Christa, notice how I said HAD breast cancer!!! I love it!!

Johnson Family said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!! I wish I could get a wig made out of Lucy lucious hair!!!! I am going to call her to let her know how much I really appreciate her act of love!! And let me just say that she looks simply adorable with her new do!!!!
I love you guys!!!! (Yes, I am tearing up a bit!)

Jeremy and Ruth said...

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!! that is soo cute!! Good thing i dont have any girls or i would have to stop everything and go to Boise to let them get pampered at this super cute salon! :)