We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Family Reunion: Day 5

I know, I know: day 5, what happened to 4? Well, yesterday I unknowingly blogged day 3 and 4...I forgot we went to Pepin and the toy store on Tuesday, not Monday. Sorry. A little mix-up was inevitable. But, here we are on Wednesday! We spent the day lounging and loving at the Dessner's lovely home again! There are some great pictures of the fun things we got to do today, like 4-wheeling, flying a kite, watching a great midwest storm blow in, jumping on the trampoline, finding a catterpillar, and many other wonderful things. Look at the beautiful landscape we had to suffer through! It is like Eden out there, and you know how I love a good thunder storm (Heather can attest to many happy days playing that "The Nothing" was after us!)

I love the picture of Lucy and Rowan looking at the caterpillar--they are playing nice!

This first picture cracks me up because it is so classic! If anyone is wondering what Lucy's "angry face" looks like--here ya go! It is even more perfect that Elliott is smiling. He enjoys riling her up, he is a lot like his Uncle Kimball in that respect! I love when I can capture these moments that are so representative of what is going on in their lives right now....fun times.




























































I had to include this little headshot of Elliott because this is his laughing, I'm truly happy, face!!! It is making you smile just looking at it, isn't it? ISN'T IT!!








2 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

You really experienced a Minnesota summer time. You take great pictures that capture the moments. Things here in Logan are going well. Karver has become quite mobile in just the last day or 2. Love to you and yours.

Johnson Family said...

wow! those were some beautiful pictures. it was like each picture told a story! (maybe photography is your gift in this life....humm, among other gifts of course!)
Lots of love from the heat,
Christa