We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Friday, September 10, 2010

Life thus far

Life has been crazy lately, but at the same time, we haven't really DONE anything...weird. Lucy is in school, suddenly I never see my little girl!! Elliott and I have fun filling our time. Here are some pictures of just how he stays busy.



Lucy mentioned a Justin Beiber club her friend at school is starting, and Elliott became obsessed with clubs. So, here is his clubhouse we built. I remember making these in the basement of my house growing up and using encyclopedias to hold the blankets in place; there were many head injuries, we used clothespins here.


Elliott catching a ride on Bo's 4-wheeler with his grandpa while Mom takes a nap...SCORE for both of us! Elliott's doing his hand-megaphone that helps when he wants to talk really loud. Too cute.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Elliott comes from a long line of "fort" builders. There is something about having your own private place. Thank you for sharing.
Love,
Mom