We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My life is saved

All is not lost!!! At the OB yesterday, he let me try a new, non-medicinal help for nausea...the primabliss. It is magical!! Here is my new favorite thing.



It baby-shocks my nerve and resets my nausea button in my brain!! It works, and it helps with the metallic taste int mouth. Look how happy I am :



Elliott's pretty excited too!!

YAY!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

GOOD!!! NO SICKNESS!!!! That is soo awesome!!!

Wilson Winners said...

You DO look happy! Yay! I am so happy for you.

Luvs

Heather

Johnson Family said...

Yippppppeeee for new medicine!!!! I love ya!!
Love, Christa