We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Baby Niece's Baby Shower

Before I get to the shower, I have to show you some pics of Elliott helping me make cookies. I felt like eating Susan Fox's chocolate chip cookies on the drive down. Lucy was having a playdate and Elliott was sad he didn't have a playdate, so he got to help me cook. It didn't last long, but he was very helpful while he was there, as you can see:

Dutifully stirring the dry ingredients...totally on task until....he sees the chocolate chips.

I love his grin here.

And he's done. He eats and few handfuls and heads off to play with Lucy and her friend at the park.

Onto the shower. My family went to Pocatello over a weekend to attend my oldest Niece, Breana's, baby shower! It is crazy that she is old enough to have a baby, even worse that I'm old enough to be a Great Aunt!!!!

This is Lilly at the shower. She pulled these little pacifiers and bottles off the cake....I'm not sure how they made it into her nose. Silly Lilly.

Heather brought her garden carrots to the party, and Emily and Ruth had yummy fun eating them.



Here is the glowing mamma-to-be! You look lovely Breana!

Lucy beaming. I think she looks so peaceful and beautiful in this picture.

Breana and Lucy chillin on Papa and Grama's doorstep before the shower.

The boy cousins all having fun. Even Karver is old enough to play along now!

Again, a gorgeous picture of Lucy.

The Dad's hanging out and watching the grandkid action. There is nothing particularly interesting about this picture, but I like it because I like them.


Little Baby Kason was a huge hit with the little girls (Lucy and Lilly). This is Jeremy burping Kason with a little help from two little girls' hands.

Their turn to love him!


On the way home, we stopped and did several geo-caches. It was very fun. It added a few hours onto the trip, but you can't say no to such great, adventurous Daddy-bonding time. The kids (and Dad) love it so much. I am in the car taking pictures...that's pretty much how it works!

Thanks for a great trip Pocatello Johnsons! We love you Breana, good luck with your little one!

2 comments:

Wilson Winners said...

Great pics! I love them all. That was such a whirlwind adventure it seems like a dream now. You should get out a geocache with them. You could be the cool/hip geocaching chick, like me! Ha!

luv ya!
Heather

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Sure is a cute kid in the stipped brown shirt!! And seriously? that pic of me eating the carrott? could my nostrils look any bigger!??? Love it!! I want cookies now,, i think i'll make some... goodbye!