We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lucy's excitement


As soon as we found out I was pregnant, I started a baby journal (see above). Lucy thought that was a great idea, so she started one too! I love the drawings she makes because they are such clear depictions of her emotions and excitement about it all.

Here is what she drew on the first day:

I think she is excited and happy, don't you?

Here is her next entry:
Rainbows and stickers. She is so sweet.

Entry 3:
She apologized for my giant hands, but I told her don't worry, they are very lifelike. Hee Hee. I love the nail polish and blue heels.

Number 4:
Ahhhh, the real excitement comes from the presents! She is excited about the gifts at the shower.

I'll keep you posted on her reactions. I love that the kids are both old enough to really get excited and express themselves. I have a video of Elliott talking about it, but it is very long and I haven't figured out how to crop it yet. It's cute though, I promise!

I'm 8 weeks pregnant, by the way! I realized I hadn't said that. My due date is April 10, 2010, and we are sure counting down!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Please tell Lucy that her pics BRIGHTENED MY DAY!!!! I fraekin love the giant hands!! LOVE THEM!!! the nail polish.. ohmy!! and such detail!! WONDERFULL this baby will be lucky to have such a sister!!

Melinda said...

Congrats Bonnie! That's so exciting! I wish I had that band thing when I was prego! Hope you continue to feel great!

Wilson Winners said...

Lucy is so creative and talented! How adorable!

Heather

Michelle Randall said...

Congrats Bonnie!!!!! I'm so excied for you....and me, because I am pregnant and due on April 10th!! What a wonderful coincident. I think our babies should be friends. :) Although I'm concerned about our math, because my doctor says that I'm almost 12 weeks and so how does that leave you only 8 weeks? I'll take my count over yours....just to keep my sanity. :) Good luck with the pregnancy and everything to come!