We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, April 28, 2011

All is well!!

Archie saw the doctor yesterday for circumcision and a weight check. ALL IS WELL!!! He gained 7 oz in 6 days! He is at 5 pounds 12 oz! What a feat! I think the last doctors visit scared him too, because he has been a champion eater ever since.
I was an emotional mess yesterday thinking about the circumcision, but he aced that one too...he fell asleep DURING the procedure!! He was a little grumpy last evening, and i was still an emotional mess, so I was very worried about the night. I prayed a lot, and prayed some more, and we made it without a hitch. What a blessing, it helps so much to know we're not parenting alone; I've never had prayers answered so quickly or obviously. Heaven wants this baby to be happy and safe as much as we do. There is no better comfort as a mother... We are so blessed!

Here are some pics from the doctors office. Don't worry, they are all pre-procedure!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

soooo glad your little man is growing steadily now!!! We LOVE looking and all the Archie pictures!!!!! Keep em comin!
lots of love from my couch to yours!
Christa

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

So glad to hear the good news again and to be reminded that we do not parent alone. Thank goodness.
Love,
Mom
Cute little man you have.

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Little baby and large hands make for quite a contrast.

We love Him you your guys so much.

DAD

Wilson Winners said...

Seriously TINY! You have SUPER adorable kids. Lucky lady! I am glad he is growing, what a champ.


Heather

Jeremy and Ruth said...

I know this was forever ago, but I love that Last pic!! SOO CUTE!!