We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Tiny Little Easter Boy

When Ruth came to visit last week, the first thing she said when she saw Archie was, " I didn't know he was so tiny! You can't tell how tiny he is in the pictures". As of that moment, we made it our quest to get some perspective shots of Archie so you will all know how small he is, and we will remember when he isn't so tiny any more. Unfortunately, our quest was cut short by Ruth returning to Logan, but I fulfilled our mission later that week. Here are some of my attempts at perspective:

Archie compared to an iphone...

Archie compared to a ruler...
Archie in Elliott's kid sized motorcycle helmet (he looks like he's smiling!)...
Archie compared to a proud older sister...
Archie compared to a big, strong, proud Daddy...
These next two are my favorites.

Archie in Daddy's hands...
Archie in Daddy's hat...
Archie in Mommy's hands...
Well, there you go, my best attempt at perspective...I'll keep trying. Hope you know our little Easter boy a little better now!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I love this blog!!! the perspectives are crazy!!!!!! And i love all of Archie's expressions!!! They crack me up.
p.s. I love the new "hat look" on Mikey!!!!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

My oh my, is tiny and cute. If he grows into his hands he will be a big boy. Thank you for taking the time to share.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Mom and dad are right, his hands look big in the last pic! He is STINKEN CUTE!!!! I love his face in the last one it says "Seriously mom?" hahaha CUTEST!!!