We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, April 18, 2011

Family Fun

There had been so much love in our home this week! The kids are so tender and sweet with Archie and try so hard to be helpful and good for me. They always pray for mommy and Archie. We have had yummy meals brought in, sweet gifts, and lovely flowers...like these from Pappa Lund and Gramma Karen:


And as promised, here are some more pictures of our little bundle.


Elliott took this one:


We went on our first outing today! Mike said he would push me in a wheelchair around Walmart to do some grocery shopping today if I wanted to get out of the house...YES!! I want out! So we went to his Walmart to show off Archie to his coworkers. There were no wheelchairs and I wasn't too keen on driving a mart-cart, so I walked, slowly, while holding into a shopping cart. And I did it!! Archie slept through the whole thing, but I'm pretty sure he was very excited about his first day out on the town.
There was an Easter photo op set up so we took advantage of it:


Archie did too ( Hee Hee):


Here is my angel girl holding my angel boy. I think it's appropriate they have a halo.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I am loving, loving, loving all the updates!!! It's like I am there, instead of here on my couch being a tired person! I bet it is the same for you because we can both sit with our feet up and see what us girls are up to!!! IIIIII LLLLOOVVEEEE TTTEEECCHHHNNNOOOLLLOOOGGGGYYY!!! (You can picture me singing this like Kip if you want to..... or not!!! he he)
Love from my couch to yours!!!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

I love these kids!! Cant wait to see them!!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Great pictures. The flowers are just what we would hope they would be for you! I love the halo!
Mom