We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, April 14, 2011

No More Itchies!

So, one thing they never mention about the after-baby bliss is the incessant Itching from the spinal! That itching is to blame for the previous, crazy long blog post by the way. I got frustrated about not sleeping because of itching so I decided to write...several times...in the middle of the night....while in narcotics... I think you understand now why it was so wordy! Anyway, I am happy to report the itching is gone!! Yay!! A celebratory blog post was in order so here are some odds and ends photos and commentaries!
Apparently, being a c-section puts me at high fall risk. I thought this was funny.





Here us a picture of mommy and baby boy in recovery!! I think he loves me already :)





Here he is the next day. No more puffy face, just super-cuteness.





Oh the fun visitors! The Wilsons and Aunt Emily and Uncle Jason were in the waiting room during the surgery, the got to see him right away. Then, the next morning Mike brought Yoon and my kids. Here is Elliott and the baby waving to the camera:





It took him a while to warm up. I think he was overwhelmed by the whole experience, but now he wants to hold him always. Later that day, Kristine, Rowan and Maric came by, and the Wilsons again bearing Susan Fox cookies (theyre already gone). Then my family came back wirh Harmony and Had Abogi. Thanks everybody, we are having so much fun and he loves meeting you all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Bonnie, What a beautiful picture of you and your little man. I love the name Archer and Archie. I just saw in the Church News that one of the Area Authority Seventy of the Asian Area has the first name Yoon.
Love,
Mom